How to earn our TeamSpeak Awards, Medals, And Ribbons

Guests and New Users please start here
Bobertfett

Re: How to earn our TeamSpeak Awards, Medals, And Ribbons

Postby Bobertfett » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:59 am

Hey Blake! I am going to try and get more medals, but i noticed there is one that i deserve and have not recieved. I have not recieved my support ribbon! and i think i deserve a squad leader or platoon leader ribbon! (LOL) for my olden days of leading! But if not then i will freaking lead a platoon until I get one! I'm serious..

Also I think I need the biggest ego award.

Bobertfett

Postby Bobertfett » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:01 am

And yes I'm bringing this Post BACK!! I WANT MORE MEDALS!!!! I DESERVE MOARRRRRRRRRRRRR

Major

Postby HomingBacon » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:39 am

Bobertfett wrote:And yes I'm bringing this Post BACK!! I WANT MORE MEDALS!!!! I DESERVE MOARRRRRRRRRRRRR

Bobert, I don't know if five hours is long enough for a thread to go away far enough so that it even can be brought back. Give it a good week at least before you practice your thread necromancy. :P

Bobertfett

Postby Bobertfett » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:55 am

Haha I figured as soon as I posted I would kill it!! XXD And you posted after me! I DID BRING IT BACK!

Bobertfett

Postby Bobertfett » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:04 am

Oh and Blake can we have a medal for anyone that has gotten 25000 vehicle kills? i need something to aim for. (MAKING FUN OF GABLES!!!!!! :P)

General

Postby BlakeA » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:21 pm

Don't trust Bobert, he posts at 3 am, he has taken ten-million four-hundred sixty-three-thousand five hundred and ninety six damage and some notables on his killboard include: Dopy, Gables, MacKinnon, BlackJohnny, and Ganstrom.

Due to his outlandish remarks and general freakishness the following player: BobertFett is not used in the calculation of "the average player". Dear BobertFett, you are hereby required to get an Auraxium Infantry Ribbon before we contact you further.

General

Postby BlakeA » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:48 am

Thanks to the help of some power-hungy testers Company Commanders (Taken, Patro, Gables) now have the power to give out awards in addition to the server admins.

Hey Bobert if you lead squads and get a half dozen people to consider you a good leader then you can most defiantly earn a squad lead ribbon. It just I haven't seen you lead that often even though you thoroughly know how the game is played.

Site Admin

Postby Riff » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:24 am

BlakeA wrote:Thanks to the help of some power-hungy testers Company Commanders (Taken, Patro, Gables) now have the power to give out awards in addition to the server admins.

Thanks Blake for setting that up! I nominate Blake for the TeamSpeak Admin Award :mrgreen:

TeamSpeak Award

Major

Postby HomingBacon » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:33 pm

I was bored and ended up writing a script that'll mine the PS2 Census API for player data for everyone in the outfit and check if they're eligible for any of the awards/medals/ribbons (the ones that can be checked via the Census, at least) and then add them to the corresponding server group using the TeamSpeak ServerQuery interface automagically. All it would need is a ServerQuery user with the permission to add/remove users to/from the award/medals/ribbons groups.

Site Admin

Postby Riff » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:12 pm

HomingBacon wrote:I was bored and ended up writing a script that'll mine the PS2 Census API for player data for everyone in the outfit and check if they're eligible for any of the awards/medals/ribbons (the ones that can be checked via the Census, at least) and then add them to the corresponding server group using the TeamSpeak ServerQuery interface automagically. All it would need is a ServerQuery user with the permission to add/remove users to/from the award/medals/ribbons groups.

Sounds good, I'm sure we can set that up. What do you think Blake?

Return to “Welcome”