Taken
Unavailable
RonUSMC
Kimkardashian
balderdasher
Meps
CanayjunBacon
JileMyBananas

Weasel as a pilot. Please let me know if I missed anyone. Hopefully more can sign up before end of tomorrow.

Thanks!

Sexiest Member

Re: ServerSmash Tournament 2015 - October 10th

Postby kimkardashian » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:11 am

unavailable wrote:Awesome! Here is who we have right now:

Taken
Unavailable
RonUSMC
Kimkardashian
balderdasher
Meps
CanayjunBacon
JileMyBananas

Weasel as a pilot. Please let me know if I missed anyone. Hopefully more can sign up before end of tomorrow.

Thanks!

Pretty much the Dream Team right there

Colonel

Postby unavailable » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:38 am

Okies heard back from Pattyfathead that he will remove you two from the reserves list. Wasn't a problem. Thanks all! Heck yeah dream team!

Colonel

Postby unavailable » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:56 am

If you still want to attend server smash please post here letting us know. Thanks!

Forgot to mention we are fighting on Hossin as TR. Shock from FutureCrew will be the Force Lead.

Colonel

Postby unavailable » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:12 am

Taken and I just finished the Server Smash Leadership meeting. There was a change in the force leader in the middle of the week (emergency revote happened with hardly any notice). Shock of FCRW is the new force leader. There was a meeting with Emerald since they wanted to help out Connery since there have been no wins. Basically a decision was made to do what the other servers do and only allow certain outfits participate in Server Smash. They want the best of the best. This time around CIK is not on the list of outfits. The outfits that were picked are: Recursion, vOc, SolX, Baid, 56rd, SWRM, TRG, FCRW, X, S3X1.

However, there is still a chance to participate. GeorgeWBushTron is asking for pilots of any skill level to sign up. People can sign up as individuals. I will post those links below. Sorry about all of this. Those of you signing up as individuals or pilots will have to rely on the emails from Force Lead or Platoon Lead for information regarding the Server Smash event. I will send message to all those signed up with this posting as well just in case.

Individual Sign-up form (Reservist sign up):https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iu9J_7Kc9kiLRSqOC93I3McahFSWjZNmOsmGjJMrL3o/viewform?usp=send_form

Air Sign Up Sheet:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YfGbYf8cXkGunm5SE4PZ7uZQiOR7smpFZVrZEV82PQ0/viewform?usp=send_form

Sexiest Member

Postby kimkardashian » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:41 am

Sure CIK isn't the best in general but we do have good players. Kinda stupid how they are re-organizing this so late. Why the Fuck are we letting another server help us with the Prep work. Kinda a slap in the face if you ask me. Not impressed at all.

Also i dont think 56 is THAT good lol. They were good in the air when people like bobert were still playing.

plus side: We are playing as TR! :D

Colonel

Postby unavailable » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:29 pm

I forgot to post that it is now up in the air on which faction they will be playing. Connery must win this next match to continue in the tournament.

Corporal

Postby balderdasher » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:18 pm

Well I guess it's back to the reserves. I can't dogfight, but I can pilot a gal OK.

I understand why they are reorganizing, but I don't agree with it. I was really looking forward participating in the event with CIK.

Corporal

Postby Weasel » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:01 am

I don't think I will be participating if CIK isn't able to play.
I'm comfortable playing with you guys because we play for fun and serious at the same time.
Playing with strangers who only care about winning... I don't know, it doesn't seem appealing to me.

Return to “Joint Operations & Community Events”